Ceramic Dip Tube (SCT) is a main component of the NSP preheater in cement kiln, its main function is to strengthen the whirlwind in cyclone and enhance thermal exchange rate between gas and solid.
SCT is silicon carbide product, which has excellent high-temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, outstanding bending strength in high-temperature, and excellent resistant to abrasion, alkaline vapors, sulfur vapors. Through the design of microstructure, stress relief, elasticity modulus and special manufacturing technique, it improved the Sic ceramic’s tenacity. Its chemical and physical properties and stable quality ensured by serious online monitoring and super-high temperature reactive sintering process. The bar-type shape provides to install and change very easily.
SCT is an ideal replacement of heat-resistant steel tube. It is completely avoiding the defects in resistance to abrasion and corrosion of heat-resistant steel in high temperature, which is result in short service life around one year, especially the C4 and C5 preheater. SCT assures a service life 2-3 times longer than that of heat-resistant steel and reduces the production cost of cement. Meanwhile, the raw material of SCT is free of chrome, which completely prevents the chrome pollution to the clinker.
• Outstanding abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and strength in high temperature
• Long service life, reduce the replacement frequency and production cost
• Usage life is 2-3 times longer than steel
• Easy installation and maintenance due to the light weight of ceramics and bar-type shape
• More safety to install because of the light weight
• Ceramic design which avoids clogging of the inlet chamber caused by breaking down of the tube
• Excellent integrity is more efficient on separation and thermal exchange between meal and gas, which greatly reduce the heat consumption
• Completely chrome free